Cat Greeting Cards

Our award-winning Cat Greeting Cards were designed by Artsy Catsy artist Sharolyn Herring and are professionally printed on recycled sandstone-colored card stock. (The images scanned unevenly; card #CD-4 is most indicative of the true color.)

20% of all proceeds will be donated to help
kitties in need!

$1.75 each (Reg. $2)
... or 10 for $15

To order: email Artsy Catsy with Card #s
and how many of each you'd like.
We'll reply with your order total, shipping costs, and payment info
(We accept PayPal, personal checks and money orders)
(Domestic shipping is $3.50 per order; international shipping $4.50 per order.)

CD-1 *Only 2 available*
Inside: "You're such a purrvert!" ....
CD-2
Inside: "Great purrformance!" ....
CD-3
Inside: "Happy annipurrsary." ....
CD-4 *Only 4 available*
Inside:
"I find myself in an awkward pawsition." ....
CD-5
Inside: "I long fur you." ....
CD-6
Inside: "Let's hiss and make up." .... CD-7
Inside: "Hang onto your pawsitive cattitude." ....
CD-8
Inside: "Miss you. Wish you were hair." ....
CD-9
Inside: "My prints has come." ....
CD-10
Inside: "I'm sorry I hurt your felines." ....
~~ Thank you for helping us help cats in need ~~

4 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

So excited that there are more cards! I LOVE the ones that I already got. I'm framing some of them! Thanks so much!!!

Anita said...

Fantastic pictures!

Carmen (Anita´s bean)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I just received my set and it is great. The cards are very good quality and love the grey envelopes... even though I plan to frame and group several of these rather than use them as cards.
Sharolyn is a very talented artist.
ML

Anonymous said...

Love these!